📍 Beirut, Lebanon
Tripathon Travel is one of the 5 sister companies composing Tripathon B2B.
Tripathon Travel is a leading ONLINE global hotel B2B wholesaler. Our core business focus is supplying travel agencies with Tourism services. Currently we are distributing Tripathon Online Booking System to more pygnk 3000+ Travel Agencies all around the world.
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; by not only keeping our promises to our clients/partners but our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are always seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures and identities. We’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and teaching each other and we care about your career growth.
So, if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.
Curiosity is our key to success. Out of the box is what we do. We avoid the regular things and we prefer to create Tripathon’s own rules.
We have teams in the UAE, Armenia, Lebanon, Egypt, and Iraq.
- Contacting travel agents to establish rapport and arrange business meetings
- Visiting travel agencies to introduce our travel products, make sure to connect them with our operations team, and follow up on feedback
- Collaborate with the operations and marketing teams to come up with marketing campaigns targeting travel agencies to increase Brand visibility and growth in revenue numbers
- Track weekly/monthly sales activities to identify travel market trends and revenue opportunities
- Obtain and submit quality travel market intelligence (market trends, competitor activity) and recommend sales strategies to exploit new opportunities and counter competitor activities
- Pre & post sales visit analysis, & reporting on impact of sales visit
- Work on strategies with operations team to ensure profitable growth and meeting financial goals
- Facilitate kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings
- Understand claims of travel agents, work with operations team on resolving them, and report back to the agent
- Identifying sales leads / researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Collect team feedback (surveys and growth calls), addressing travel market demands on regular basis
- We’ll rely on you to keep up to date with travel industry developments and market trends and competitor news
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 3 years in Sales/ Business Development experience
- Experience using a CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Excellent English is a must
- Strong knowledge of the market and winning techniques that work within it
- Ability to delegate to empower teams and at times “be part of operations team ” where needed to solve a problem
- Strong strategic and data analysis skills
- Curiosity and an experimentalist mindset
- Having experience in Travel Industry is a BIG PLUS
- Flexible Working Hours: we can reach an agreement about the working hours and the working days, at the end of the day your comfort is important for us
- Education: Covering Expenses related to education such as courses, tuitions, and any course that you would like to attend is open for discussion with the management
- Exhibitions/ business trips / educational trips: All will be provided by the company to network with the outside world and to be introduced to new products