Vacancies: Confirmation Number Specialist
⏱️ Full Time, Office.
• Getting familiarized with Tripathon Online Booking System.
• Contacting hotels and checking the bookings and confirmation numbers.
• Contacting the travel agents when needed and resolving all the arisen issues.
• Handling all the requests and responding to inquiries of agents by email.
• Reconciling bookings of Tripathon system with suppliers.
• Identifying disputes and reporting them to IT department.
• Investigating differences with Operations department.
• Actively participating in company’s team meetings.
• Getting involved in different projects to support the team.
• English language proficiency is a must.
• Should work from office (in city center) and abide by all government health requirements (vaccinations, etc. etc).
• Should be a university graduate or senior year student with flexible working hours as this is a full-time job.
• Experience working with Windows, MS Office, Internet/Web etc.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Successful at cooperating and coordinating with multiple teams and individuals.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Training & testing period will be paid.
Working days and hours will be: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m (Weekends on Friday & Saturday). Can discuss changing them if needed by candidate.
• 21 days of paid vacation leave per year in addition to 12 public holidays of your choice.
You can send your CV to : email@example.com
For more information or questions please email us at above address.
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.
By submitting to a job vacancy, You agree and accept that the tripathon.com website is open to all its customers and will contain Candidate Profiles about candidates looking for jobs. You strictly undertake that you will treat all candidate data as confidential and not use thetripathon.com database of Candidate Profiles for any purpose other than to search for and find candidates to fulfill specific job opportunities.
You agree not to share, copy, or transmit to a third party any candidate data unless you have unambiguous evidence that the consent of the candidate to such transfer has been obtained. You will indemnify and hold Tripathon websites harmless for any and all liability howsoever arising (to the fullest extent allowed by law) which the Trip Gallery LLC may incur should you use the tripathon.com database of Candidate Profiles or other data about individuals derived from this website for any other purpose other than that for which they were provided.