Vacancies: Confirmation Number Specialist
⏱️ Full Time, Office.
• Getting familiarized with Tripathon Online Booking System.
• Contacting hotels and checking the bookings and confirmation numbers.
• Contacting the travel agents when needed and resolving all the arisen issues.
• Handling all the requests and responding to inquiries of agents by email.
• Reconciling bookings of Tripathon system with suppliers.
• Identifying disputes and reporting them to IT department.
• Investigating differences with Operations department.
• Actively participating in company’s team meetings.
• Getting involved in different projects to support the team.
• English language proficiency is a must.
• Should work from office (in city center) and abide by all government health requirements (vaccinations, etc. etc).
• Should be a university graduate or senior year student with flexible working hours as this is a full-time job.
• Experience working with Windows, MS Office, Internet/Web etc.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Successful at cooperating and coordinating with multiple teams and individuals.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Training & testing period will be paid.
Working days and hours will be: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m (Weekends on Friday & Saturday). Can discuss changing them if needed by candidate.
• 21 days of paid vacation leave per year in addition to 12 public holidays of your choice.
You can send your CV to : email@example.com
For more information or questions please email us at above address.
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.