Vacancies: Human Resources Manager
• Manage recruiting processes, from defining roles and strategizing recruiting plan, to active sourcing and determining fit (skills & culture fit), to extending offers and preparing the Employment Contracts.
• Manage onboarding and offboarding in compliance with country requirements.
• Help new hires to identify with Tripathon’s core values and to see how their work contributes to the overall mission.
• Provide first line benefits support to employees and manage all aspects of leave administration, including weekends and holidays, . Scheduling day and night shifts
• Ability to manage multicultural teams in both remote and on-site environments
• Implement learning and development programs.
• Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
• Instruct, train and ensure management staff knows how to interpret and comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Partner with leadership on action plans from employee engagement survey results.
• Plan for culture initiatives and lead company events.
• Provide Accurate and Timely Data Management of all Employee Records.
• Create and process transfers, separations, promotions, leaves of absences, hires, etc. on a timely bases.
• Keep up to date on social and labor law.
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent years of experience.
• Minimum 3 years in a human resources capacity: recruiting, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits admin, compliance.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Ability to set up and organize in-office and virtual meetings.
• Ability to communicate with all the company’s interlocutors (General Management, employees, managers, etc etc).
• Sense of dialogue, must be a good listener with strong interpersonal skills.
• A confident professional who enjoys making an impact.
• People person, with a natural ability to build sane relationships with employees and management.
Preferred Qualifications (Our ideal Candidate):
• An education in psychology or related field, or equivalent years of experience is a plus.
• Experience in a multinational organization is a major plus.
• 3+ years of progressive experience in human resources.
• Broad exposure to compensation & benefits relevant for the local market (pensions, health insurance, etc.).
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.