Job Vacancy Tripathon e-Learn & Onboard
At Tripathon e-Learn & Onboard, we’re passionate about the fusion of technology with training and learning processes. This digital transformation is the ultimate catalyst for successfully integrating new employees and developing existing ones in today’s modern workplace. Our team will implement the most cutting-edge digital training solutions across diverse industries and business verticals.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and agile Instructional Designer to join our content development team in our Egypt branch. The position is a hybrid one, and our new instructional designer should be an innovative one.
As an Instructional Designer, you will work with our project manager, our team, and our clients to design and deliver high-impact programs.
You will be exposed to and involved in multiple aspects of our program design projects: research, inspiration gathering, brainstorming, concept development, prototyping, content creation and delivery.
You will use different e-learning tools and up-to-date practices to create effective and engaging learning experiences for different clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements of any program and recommend the appropriate instructional design model for that program.
- Work closely with external clients to analyze their needs, performance outcomes, and evaluate strategies to deliver solutions that make a real difference.
- Create learner personas through learner research and data.
- Provide recommendations for interface design, sequencing of instruction, use of assessments, and online interactivities.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with everyone associated with the project.
- Work with the other L&D team members to drive a learning culture and adopt L&D best practices across the organization.
- Lead projects through the design lifecycle from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, testing, delivery, and evaluation; providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurement for successful implementation.
- Design and create learning experiences that enable the learner to achieve the desired learning outcome in a human-centered and goal-oriented way.
- Manage the development of instructional materials (tutorials, digital interactivities, user guides, audio and video scripts, storyboards, navigational text, tests, etc.)
- Ensure that programs employ innovative and comprehensive measures to assess learner needs and success of learning solutions.
- Generate quizzes, exams, rubrics, and other assessment-related material.
- Digitize and transform client’s existing learning content into highly engaging, bite sized learning experiences, blended learning and playbooks.
- Direct and guide learning design for internal and/or external subject matter experts enlisted to produce and publish technical content.
- Integrate all e-learning materials into our learning management system.
- Be a fast learner and keep up-to-date with the latest e learning improvements and developments such as content gamification concepts, scenario-based learning, simulations and etc.
- Act as a mentor for other key players to facilitate exchanging information and experiences across the team members.
Required Qualifications and Mindset:
- Proven working experience in training or instructional design.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Proven Experience with design platforms and tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Premier/Camtasia).
- Proven experience with gaming tools, 3D designs products, AR, and VR.
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS).
- Proficiency in video editing.
- The position requires project management qualities as you will be working with multiple functions against determined deadlines.
- Strong communication skills which enable you to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning.
- Must Be Innovative. Our aim is to architect learning experiences that are unique, different, and leave a real impact, so our designer must think out of the box and create learning models that are revolutionary and innovative.
- Effective at managing multiple projects as this person will juggle multiple projects and help chart new territory in building out our course structure and designing new learning content, they need to be adept at managing their own time and priorities, to get tasks done well and on time.
- Adaptive to change We work iteratively and adaptively, and with that comes a lot of trial and error and moving pieces as we figure out what works best for our learners. This person should be comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
- Language: You are fluent in English and write at a native level of proficiency.
- Career aspirations: You are looking for a role and clients that will challenge your curiosity. You know that you want to pursue a career in learning design that enables you to design learning experiences for multiple contexts (mostly outside of schools).
- Culture: You are comfortable working in diverse and dynamic environments with tight deadlines and multiple clients.
- Technical skills: You must be comfortable working with Adobe Suite, Articulate Storyline and willing to rapidly learn and explore new and emerging technologies as and when needed.
- Working style: You are extremely detail oriented and innovative when it comes to creating engaging and beautifully designed content. You know how to take direction from others, as well as come up with creative ideas on your own.
What does Tripathon e-Learn & Onboard offer you?
- High-impact/high-certainty work: We offer our team members the opportunity to work on programs that have genuine long-term impact on learners around the world.
- Our values: The Tripathon Team values learning, creativity, reliability, positivity, persistence, Honesty, and a strong service mindset. We all are driven by passion. You must be passionate!
- Diverse team: Our team members are from different countries. We enjoy working in a multi-national/cultural context.
- Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience.