Vacancies: I.T. Specialist
📍 Yerevan, Armenia.
⏱️ Part Time, Office.
- Getting familiarized with Tripathon Online Booking System
- Write clean code to develop functional applications
- Build robust and scalable software
- Prepare documents for system updates and requirements from our service providers
- Ensure smooth communication with our international partner(s)
- Constant learning, self-development and improvement • Identifying disputes and reporting them to IT department
- Actively participating in company’s team meetings
- Getting involved in different projects to support the team
- English language proficiency both verbal and written is a must
- Should work from office (in city center) and abide by all government health requirements (vaccinations, etc. etc)
- Strong Fundamentals in Data Structures, OOPs and Algorithms
- Good Knowledge of WordPress and Shopify
- Good communication, English and overall soft skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Required candidate level: Entry level
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You can send your CV to : email@example.com or submit on the form below.
For more information or questions please email us at the above address.
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.