Vacancies: Marketing Manager
Tripathon Marketing Hub is one of the sister companies constituting TRIPATHON B2B.
The Marketing Manager for Tripathon Marketing Hub will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Digital Marketing strategy for all 5 sister companies that are part of Tripathon B2B, and to manage all it’s social media accounts, & to optimize the brand’s marketing strategy.
- Acquiring new clients and retaining active customers for Tripathon Marketing Hub.
Briefly, that person will be responsible for all the marketing strategies for the entire Tripathon B2B group and for the clients of Tripathon Marketing Hub.
- Plan and manage the development, posting, and ongoing optimization of the social media calendar & campaigns, with a core focus on Email, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, TikTok & more.
- Identify KPI’s & build reporting structure to share growth, insights, and engagement with the wider team & review competitor’s online activity.
- Tracking, Analyzing, and directing the following KPI’s: CTR, CPC, CPI, CPA & ROAS.
- Strong knowledge in all social media platforms and ability to to increase followers and customer engagement while maintaining the brand standards.
- Strong ability to analyze data and drive recommendations.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of customer segments by testing activity across the customer lifecycle.
- Marketing knowledge of the MENA region.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Metrics & Data driven, with particular strength in analyzing data & metrics to make decisions based on data to meet the objectives, and target ROI.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service, assisting the team on key projects, coordinating where necessary with approved agencies and third parties.
- Develop and manage strategies & performance optimization for campaigns across search engines, app marketing and affiliates.
- Own and drive all aspects of our SEM and Paid App marketing, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google, and Affiliate Networks.
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports for senior management, clients and agencies.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search, apps and affiliate campaigns.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.).
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology and social media, including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools & platforms.
- Writing – content, posting, boosting on all platforms + on clients.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, advertising or communications (as an added value).
- Proven working experience in social media marketing, lead generation or as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- 3+ years’ experience managing performance-based search engine marketing, app installation campaigns, affiliate marketing, and media marketing.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive, priorities and work within short deadlines.
- Self-motivated, confident with a can-do, professional attitude.
- Taking the lead: know how to prioritize the mission depending on the urgency of each file, to know when to approach the team to ask for help, to make sure the delivery of each file will meet the mentioned deadline, creating a positive atmosphere during stressful times, and facing challenges with high spirits.
- Thinking one step ahead: preparing all requested information before starting, calculating all the possible risks that you might face, and having a plan B to be ready for each case.
- Feel the customer: listen, understand the customer, find what the customer is expecting, what needs to be done to deliver the customer expectation with high quality.
- Manage the team: understand each team member’s role in the project, have a clear target that you can communicate to your colleagues, listen to opinions, and respect all points of view.
- Constant development: develop efficient new ideas to learn and improve, not only for yourself but also your colleagues, do not escape from sharing new ideas as discussing new ideas is the best way for innovation.
- Flexible Working Hours: we can reach an agreement about the working hours and the working days, at the end of the day your comfort is important for us.
- Education : Covering Expenses related to education such as courses, tuition, and any course that you would like to attend is open for discussion with the management.
- Exhibitions/ business trips / educational trips: All will be provided by the company to network with the outside world and to be introduced to new products.
You can send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit : marketing.tripathon.com
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.