Vacancies: Tourism Advisor
Tripathon is an international online tourism company looking for Tourism Advisors/Operations Specialists/Call Center Agents with excellent English and Armenian (43 hours per week) in company’s following branch:
Yerevan Office – Armenia
• Get familiarized with Tripathon Travel booking system
• Get familiarized with suppliers’ systems
• Help agencies with technical use of system
• Assist agencies with their daily requests (online and offline)
• Monitor the system for any errors affecting bookings
• Provide high level of service to clients
• Make bookings and modify existing bookings
• Prepare offers & quotations, give advice and share knowledge/expertise about hotels, services, destinations
• Reply to e-mails, online chats and take phone calls to serve the requests of different agencies
• Compare and fish for best possible deals and Negotiate refunds
• cover evening shift 1-2 times every week (after the training period)
• coordinate issues with other departments in company (sales, tariff, packages, accounts)
– Bachelor degree or higher
– Fluency of English & Armenian
– Work experience in travel industry will be a plus
– Work experience in Customer Support division will be a plus
– Detail-oriented & flexible
– Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
– Successful at cooperating and coordinating with multiple teams and individuals
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Tripathon B2B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our slogan is “Our Promise Is A Promise”, this is the reputation we’ve built; it is not that we keep our promises only to our clients/partners: Our biggest promises are to our team members.
We are seeking to have a team of different backgrounds, cultures, and identities; our typical attitude will be to respect each other and learn from each other.
So if you are ready to respect others, learn and teach, then let’s expand together.
By submitting to a job vacancy, You agree and accept that the tripathon.com website is open to all its customers and will contain Candidate Profiles about candidates looking for jobs. You strictly undertake that you will treat all candidate data as confidential and not use thetripathon.com database of Candidate Profiles for any purpose other than to search for and find candidates to fulfill specific job opportunities.
You agree not to share, copy, or transmit to a third party any candidate data unless you have unambiguous evidence that the consent of the candidate to such transfer has been obtained. You will indemnify and hold Tripathon websites harmless for any and all liability howsoever arising (to the fullest extent allowed by law) which the Trip Gallery LLC may incur should you use the tripathon.com database of Candidate Profiles or other data about individuals derived from this website for any other purpose other than that for which they were provided.